Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FAMILY GUY - Peter's Voice Change--he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life




Protestant Theology & Catholic Doctrines
Exposed to cover & discover the Naked Truth“... Catholic responses to the Booklet: “Answers to my Catholic Friends” by Thomas F. Heinze   Part 2

A Catholic reply to Protestant “[mis]- Understandings” Part 2

“Do the Bread and Wine Become Christ Body and Blood”?




start here


[53] So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly,

 I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you;


 [54] he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

 [55] For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 

 [56] He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him.  


[57] As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats me will live because of me.

In my opinion; nobody can even envision a more precise, a more direct, nor a more forceful expression and choice of words 

selected by a Perfect God than those shared here.


 Jesus could not be more clear, more precise or more specific. 


Nor SHOULD there be any way, one cannot correctly un


derstand exactly what Christ is Teaching and COMMANDING to happen. 



But look at the response.




 The hardened heads and hearts choose to DENY God and abandon Him.



 And verse [57] explains exactly what takes place in Catholic Holy Communion.

[60] Many of his disciples, when they heard it, said, "This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?"

And choose to leave Christ; to Deny God. …





 Is what God has imposed upon Protestant lack of understanding sufficient to meet the crime. NO!



 Even now Christ demonstrates his Love for them, and His desire to also be in a personal relationship with them



. One OUGHT NOT ASSUME that because they think that they are in a personal relationship with Christ; that it is reciprocal. Maybe it is; maybe it is not?

[63] It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
 



This is the verse most often quoted by Protestants as the definitive evidence that Christ 


[having here denied “the flesh”


 HAS TO BE SPEAKING SYMBOLICALLY”  



Immediately we see God’s imposed lack of understanding taking effect




. What Christ is trying to teach here; is that thei

r [the defectors], 

understanding is partially correct.


 That His HUMAN BODY, the body and voice speaking to them is of NO Spiritual EFFECT an


d No Spiritual benefit..  



WHAT they fail to understand, 


lacking Faith, Hope, and Love


, is that Jesus KNOWING that he is but hours away from His Passion and death, and KNOWING full well that He will rise again is speaking of His SOON to be, Glorified Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity [Matt. 28:20], When Jesus promised to remain with us until the end of time. And NO, He does not spell it our;


 YET without doing so ALL those who actually DO possess Faith, Hope and Love; get and GOT the correct message.



 And they has been warned, even if they choose to not comprehend the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment