Thursday, October 4, 2012

Achmed's Religion - patrick j miron -- mortal sin

patrick j miron says that


And let us NOT forget the Forgiveness of SINS which CAN ONLY happen in the manner Jesus Himself gives to all of humanity as an OFFER through the Sacrament of Confession



ANYONE who dies with Unconfessed; Unforgiven Mortal sins; DOOMS themselves to Hell for all eternity. 




1John.5 Verses 16 to 17 "If any one sees his brother committing what is not a mortal sin, he will ask, and God will give him life for those whose sin is not mortal. 


 There is sin which is mortal; 


I do not say that one is to pray for that. All wrongdoing is sin,  but there is sin which is not mortal …



 John.20 Verses 20 to 23" When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you.

 As the Father has sent me, even so I send you." And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said to them


, "Receive the Holy Spirit.


 If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained



 These are the Words Of Jesus Christ, in Whom all Salvation rest



. Do you listen to God or your preacher?

Each and EVERY ONE of the COMMANDS MUST BE Fulfilled and maintained in our lives 



IF we are to attain our own salvation.



Jesus Himself commands that Baptism is a REQUIREMENT for our salvation. 


This “good” Thief  earned and was granted by Jesus


 Baptism of Desire: 


One of the three possible forms God accepts.

 
John 15: 26-27 SETS UP WHO CJRIST IS SPEAKING TOO IN JOHN 16:26-27 


 “But when the Counselor comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness to me; and you also are witnesses, because you have been with me from the beginning. … 

John 16: 12-15 "I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.


 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth;


Deception bearing bad fruit with patrick j miron


 [Christ hear is speaking to the Apostles and through THEM to today’s CC]

for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, 

and he will declare to you the things that are to come. He will glorify me


for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you. “  


THIS IS FULFILLED IN JOHN 20:21-22



John 5: 37 “;  and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.


 You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; 


 and it is they that bear witness to me;  yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life


 [Speaking of accepting the entire WORD of GOD].



 I do not receive glory from men.

[Meaning disobedience is rampant!]


 But I know that you have not the love of God within you.  I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me”


 Obey Me! Accept MY teaching as those I CHOOSE relate them to you.]

Then there is the necessity to KNOW [AND FULLY ACCEPT] the Gospels and WHAT THEY Actually teach which requires the CC.

Plus there is the issue of Good Works and Charity  [James Chapter 2]

We also see when all is said and done on Judgment day  

(Matt 25), those who will be saved are 


ONLY those who can answer yes to the series of questions



  Did you feed me when I was hungry, clothe me when I was naked, visit me in prison, or when I was sick, invite me in when I was a stranger...etc,



 These questions were not a matter of simple belief, but of works.

No comments:

Post a Comment