Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Torah Portion "Vayetze" November 24th, 2012 - Passion For Truth Ministries- vs patrick j miron and AUTHORITY; THE POPE & THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

yes with
patrick j miron --- all scripture is open for personal intreperation


AUTHORITY; THE POPE & THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

 
 
 
 
 
 
Rate This


Authority; the Pope & the Catholic Church
by Pat Miron
[QUOTE]Well we can know the apostles and their descendants had/have authority (acts 1, Matt 16, John 20)[/QUOTE]
Allow me to share the biblical roadmap to the Authority of Rome and today’s CC.
Mt 10: 1-8 “And having called his twelve disciples [APOSTLES] together, he gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of diseases, and all manner of infirmities.  And the names of the twelve apostles are these: The first, Simon who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother…”
Mt. 16:18-19 “And I [GOD] say to thee: [ALONE] That thou art Peter; and upon this rock [SINGULAR I will build my church, [SINGULAR] and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I [GOD] will give to thee [YOU Peter] the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind [“Command /Ordain“]  upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven”
Mt. 18: 17-18 “And if he will not hear them: tell the church. And if he will not hear the church, let him be to thee as the heathen and publican. Amen I say to you, [MY APOSTLES] whatsoever you shall bind upon earth, shall be bound also in heaven; and whatsoever you shall loose upon earth, shall be loosed also in heaven” EXTENED now to all the Apostles”
Jn.14:16-17 “And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Paraclete, that he may abide with you for ever. The spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive”
Jn. 20:21-23**“He [GOD] said therefore to them again: Peace be to you. As the Father hath sent me, I also send you. When he had said this, he breathed on them; and he said to them: Receive ye the Holy Ghost. ** Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained.”
Jn.17:15-20 “I pray not that thou shouldst take them out of the world, but that thou shouldst keep them from evil. They are not of the world, as I also am not of the world. Sanctify them in truth. Thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for them do I [GOD PERSONALLY ACT AS THEIR WARRNTY OF TEACING ONLY MY TRUTHS] sanctify myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth. And not for them only do I pray, but for them also who through their word shall believe in me”
Mk. 16:14-15 & Mt. 28:19-20 “At length he appeared to the eleven as they were at table: and he upbraided them with their incredulity and hardness of heart, because they did not believe them who had seen him after he was risen again. And he [GOD] said to them: Go ye into the whole world, and preach the gospel to every creature…  Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world“.
THEN THERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF Christ passing on directly and exclusively his own godly powers and authority to the apostles.
Mt. 10:1-2 “And having called his twelve disciples [APOSTLES] together, he [GOD] gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of diseases, and all manner of infirmities.
Jn.17:18 “As the Father hath sent me, I also send you. When he had said this, he breathed on them; and he said to them: Receive ye the Holy Ghost”
Jn.20:19 “As thou hast sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for them do I sanctify myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth”
Mt. 28: 18 “And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to me in heaven and in earth; GO!
AND ALL OF THIS BY ABSOLUTE NECESSITY PASSES ON TO TODAYS POPE AND MAGISTERIUM BECAUSE GOD NOW MANDATED TEACHING THE “WHOLE WORLD” emphasis; not shouting.
God Bless you,
Pat/PJM



No comments:

Post a Comment